Project Title : SBI Gram Seva
Name of Donor : SBI Foundation, Mumbai
PIA : Dilasa Sanstha, Yavatmal
Project Goal :SBI Gram Seva – “Integrated Community Development Approach” through Gram Panchayat
Coverage of Project:
- 10 Gram Panchayat of Dharur Block of Bid district and Arvi Block of Wardha District.
- 2296 Household comprises 13339 population
Project Duration: Three (3) Years 2017-2020
Budget:Rs.4,80,67,300/- (Rupees Four crore eighty lakhs sixty seven thousand three hundred only)
- To link the specific government schemes/services to each of the activity and to individuals.
- To lay emphasis on digital concept and create awareness about daily usage of online banking services and government schemes and to get other information online.
- Developing the village through holistic intervention for improvement of infrastructure and basic facilities therein.
- To involve the Panchayat Village Self Government in development programmes, and to create environment for participatory efforts by encouraging rural asset creation, community development so that the Program achieves the motto of self-sustenance.
The objective of the program is to have holistic development of villages by intervening through major focus areas like Healthcare, Education, Environment, Livelihood, Women Empowerment and Skill Development through Gram Panchayat. The program objectives are namely as listed below;
- Promoting education for all in villages
- Environment protection and creation of symbiotic relation.
- To sustain and develop the natural systems of livelihood
- Integration of developmental activities through digitization in Gram Panchayat
- Skill development for all season employment opportunities.
Improvement of preventive and primary healthcare in villages