Project Title: Aspirational District Programme- NITI Aayog
Name of Donor: ITC limited, Kolkata
PIA: Dilasa Sanstha, Yavatmal
Project Duration: 2018-21
Coverage Area: Nandurbar District – 6 Blocks
The aim of the project is to increase the incomes of rural households through reduction in cost of production and increasing productivity of major crops by developing capacities of block level government Agriculture Extension officials of the district in – domain knowledge and training techniques in the area of – standard package of practices for agriculture and livestock development and Government scheme realisation and through them build capacities of village level department personnel and farmers with a cascade approach
- Building capacities of relevant Government officials as Master Trainers to cascade specific Package of Practices (PoPs) and templates for seasonal planning practices to the Gram Panchayat level, ensuring baseline and end line data collection and impact documentation, government scheme and programme mapping and for improving overall income of farmers
- Facilitating relevant govt. official in scheme leverage to improve the delta ranking in NITI Aayog dashboard of champion of change.
- Building capacities of the Pashusakhi as they will improve the animal husbandry services on village level.
- Creating and strengthening farmer’s institutions for bringing value addition in the present farming system.
- Improving the overall standard of life of the project area community through integration of productivity enhancement and livelihood improvement activities etc to take out the people from the vicious circle of vulnerability.
- Establish demonstration and Farmer Field Schools covering all farmers in the centrally located village/s with all standard PoPs implemented. This plot will be used as demonstration plot by Government master trainers during and post-training